February has already brought us lots of fun! We still have:
Trip to Island Park Cabin with my family
My Birthday :)
Trip to Costa Rica
Here is what has already happened just in February.
The other day Ryan came home with a slide. Jett loves his new slide and will count "one, two, tree," before he goes down. Usually his counting goes "one, two, tree, eight!" Will work on that one!
Ryan had a birthday last week and turned 29! I give him a hard time about it since he is almost thirty. We enjoyed a night together in SLC. We ate out and then went to a Jazz vs Thunder game. Our seats were way up high and we did what we always do, found open seats up close! Thanks to Jonathon and Jessica who watched Jett for us! They brought their cute little puppy miss Annabelle. Jett loves dogs but I think Annabelle scares him just a little bit because she is so hyper and likes to jump.
Ryans cousin Derek got home from his mission on Valentines day so we went to the airport to see him. It was such an exciting time to see Derek and see how happy and proud his family is of him. Made me get all teary eyed thinking about sending Jett off on a mission and this next baby boy.
Aunt Lauri, cousin Zac, and Jett with UncleTravis
Jonathon and Jessica
Derek hugging his family
The Andersons
And Jett did a good job holding up the sign! What a cutie!
Baby #2 pregnancy update: I hope that people can tell now that I am pregnant (25 weeks). Im not a fan of the awkward stage where you just look fat and people who don't know you are not sure if you are pregnant or just eating too much.
The baby moves around a lot which is always a good sign for me. I like to know he is doing ok in there.
I have constant heartburn and still get a little morning sickness at night and sometimes randomly in the day but for the most part I feel really good.
I CRAVE grapefruit, grapefruit juice, juice, and bacon .
The hardest thing for me right now is drinking water.
Jett likes to climb on me and I am constantly protecting my belly.
Weird things I want to share: I watched swamp people for the first time last night on the history channel because some friends of ours said they like to watch it- well that night I had nightmares about alligators being everywhere around my house and I had to kill them all.
And on the topic of dreams- Last night I also had a dream that I was drinking water and couldn't get enough. I was still super thirsty. Then I woke up in the middle of the night thirsty and had a huge debate in my head. Should I get up to quench my thirst so that in thirty minutes I would be up again to go pee, or go back to bed and hope that I stop dreaming about being thirsty.
I am proud to say I have not "fake n baked" in like 3 years! I decided never again will I go to a tanning bed. I found a new love for tanning lotion and it works GREAT!
I am obsessed with fake eye lashes... now if I could just get them on faster and easier.
Greek yogurt is so YUMMY!
I saw the Food Nanny in person last week and she has inspired me to cook dinners now! I will probably do a blog post about it because she is just awesome!





jett is way too cute! i am so jealous of your trips!!! you need to get perm fake lashes!! 15 dollars and they save your life!! im so obsessed with them!!! love your teeny cute belly! cant wait to meet your little one!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the tanning lotion!? And jett is so stinkin cute! I can relate with the alligators...welcome to me moving to florida! They are everywhere there!
ReplyDelete