I took Jett to the children's museum the day after his birthday. We had loads of fun with Ashley, her twin boys, Kristi and her little boy Crew. It was a blast for the boys! Love that place although all I could think about were the germs haha.
Jett playing with blocks. He could have stayed here all day!
If I was a kid, I would love this place!
Just picking out some fruit!
Love this girl! Ashley and I hang out EVERY day! I don't know what I would do with out her!
My precious baby :)
Jett on a Jet plane.
We LOVE Panera! Look how cute all the boys are! You can almost see Gavin!
The gang at Jett's 2nd Birthday Party celebration. We had fun opening up presents, eating cake, and playing Duck, Duck, Goose. Or like Jett says "Duck, Duck, GO!"
He got some pretty cool toys!
And Colt had fun just hanging out in his bouncer listening to all the excitement.


Your kids museum looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteThat last picture of Colt looks so much like Ryan!!!
June was so fun! LOVE hanging out everyday.. I would DIE without you;) Jett's is my fav 2 year old!! I love those 2 little boys of you! They are perfect!!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute kids you have. You look great Nicole!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you have friends with kids to hang out with. Jett looks like he had a fantastic 2nd birthday. He is growing up fast!
ReplyDelete