September we were reunited with Ryan. Found a place to live for the next 6 months and blessed Colt.
Here are some pictures from Colts blessing and our trip to the State Fair!
| Grandpa always has the magic touch. |
| Out for the Duck game. |
| Emmy and Lucy really liked Colt... |
| They really found him entertaining. |
| On our way to the State Fair. Jett and Colts first fair. |
![]() |
| My little family! |
![]() |
| Love this stroller and the passengers in it! Colts first time sitting in it without being in his carseat. He loved it. |
![]() |
| Jett and Daddy getting ready to go on rides. |
| Just too cute! |
| Ride with the cousins. |
| I have the best sister in laws. Love them. |
![]() |
| Goats |
| Colt really likes the baby carrier... |
| See! haha |
![]() |
| This picture always makes me laugh when I look at it. |
![]() |
| Being held by Aunt Aly while Ryan ironed his blessing outfit. |
| My cute baby! This makes me cry. He is the sweetest baby and he is getting so big! |
![]() |
| 4 generations |
![]() |
| How did I get so lucky!? |
![]() |
| I wish I did a better job trying to show colts face. oh well |
| Grandma and Grandpa Wilder |
| Colts Great Grandpa and Grandma Wilder |
| Grandma Great |
![]() |
| Haha poor Ashley got Colt when he was getting super tired and fussy. Still a cute pic! Love that girl! |
| Grandkids... |
| Look at my too kids... pretty much the only ones screaming! |











The grandkid pictures are the best!!!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing all the pictures and your comments. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete