Monday, September 24, 2012

Washington Trip in August


We had so much fun in Washington with my family and I have lots of pictures to prove it.

 This is the horsey I played on when I was Jetts age. All the little kiddos love this!


 My mom with her hands full! She was SUCH a huge help while I was there. She would take both my kiddos so I could take naps and workout. She is the best!




 I caught the saddest facial expression on Colt. Look at that frown! :( haha




 We had some rough moments with Colt. He had several days where he couldn't eat without screaming in pain. I felt like I tried everything and nothing was working and all the doctors would tell me is it was colic and I just have to wait it out. BUT we did take him to a chiropractor and it helped a lot! 



 We loved to hang out on the swing in my parents yard since the weather was so nice!



 My sisters and her kids where there with us. It was fun to be with everyone.





 Colt and Grandpa!


 This is my Grandpa on my moms side. He is my only living grandparent. I love him so much. We were able to spend two monday nights with him.  Colt was able to meet him for the first time too :)







 
This is where my Grandma on my moms side is buried. 


Both of my dads parents are buried here too.
I couldn't help but laugh when I looked over to find Jett waving a flag around that he had pulled out of the ground of someone else's grave! Icks! 



These boys had so much to do and so much space to do it in. My parents live on 5 acres and their house is three stories with lots of room to run around in! Lets just say Jett took awesome naps for me!


 Grandpa took the boys down to see the cows!  Jett even got to see the chickens and help me collect some fresh eggs!



This is great...
 Happy and playing
 then all of a sudden this! haha



 Our second night in WA we ware enjoying the outdoors and Colt was in in his bouncer just like in this picture and a stupid Bumble Bee landed on his pinky and STUNG him! It was so sad I wanted to cry for him! He would not stop crying/screaming for like 10 mins.  My poor baby!






 Everyone loves Nana! She is so good about playing with the boys and keeping them happy and entertained. I don't know where she gets all that energy! 
 We took a trip to the farmers market and then walked down to the waterfront.


 Me and my daddy! Yes I still call him daddy :)



 At the waterfront. I love my hometown!



 Getting donuts and cookies at the bakery. 


 Nana and Colt downtown Poulsbo.


 Shooting a 40 and 22 cal. with my sister.  I want a gun!

 I can't remember the name of this park by the beach but Jett loved it. 


 Speaking of things Jett loves there are four things in this picture he JUST LOVES! 1.binky, 2.blanket, 3. bottle, and 4. GRANDPA!


 Playing legos with cousin Soren.


 My favorite picture of colt with nana!


Kender and Colt are just 2 weeks apart. Colt is older but Kender is bigger!

 Jett likes to put on shoes and says "I work out".


 Oh just driving thats all.


My dad makes a pretty good grandpa! Jett just can't get enough of him. 

3 comments:

  1. pretty pictures. so many treasured pictures with the grandparents and great grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so so sweet! So glad you got to go visit your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have fun things to say with your pictures. Nice presentation. Do you want to do my blog? Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete