Jett being handsome like always. This was right after church. He even went up to bare his testimony. Of course he needed a little help and ended up only saying about three words but its a start!
Helping me make a smoothie. We make one almost everyday, although Jett doesn't help me eat them. I wish.
We went to Oregon the beginning of October to visit Ryans parents and go see a Ducks football game.
I should have take more pictures. Looks like the only picture of our trip is of Colt with Grandma!
I LOVE My BOYS SO MUCH!
Oh and Jett is a very good teeth brusher! We try to do it every morning and night.
We went fishing for the first time as a family. We will be doing this a lot more next year! It was fun even though we didn't catch anything haha. Jett got to see the man next to us catch a fish. He called the fish Nemo and tried to feed it rocks.
This is how I carry colt about 90% of the time we go out. I love it and he loves it!
COLT
This was Colts first time in the Jumperoo. He also rolled over for the first time that day. He is almost 5 months old I just can't believe it! Colt likes to blow spit bubbles, laugh, play with his binky and not keep it in his mouth, sleep in bed with mommy and daddy, nurse at night but take a bottle during the day, watch his big brother play, hang out in the bjorn and usually falls asleep. Colt is the sweetest baby and I am so blessed to have him in my life! Both of my boys bring me so much joy!

Such cute kiddies!
ReplyDeleteIt is always a joy to see pictures of the boys and keep up with how they are changing. Thanks for taking time to keep your blog up.
ReplyDeleteWow! Colt is getting SOOO big. And I can't believe Jett tried to bear his testamony! I"d have loved to see that. I miss those boys.
ReplyDelete