Gym time! Jett doesn't look happy with me, but he loved running around and playing with everything. I know what we will be doing every Friday morning!
And what better way to end the night with popcorn and watching some tv. Jett LOVES his popcorn.
Yummy
Look who got into mom's makeup! Eyeliner.
Sporting his new hat and shoes from H&M.
24 Weeks. Feeling good but huge!
We went up to Idaho this week. I should have taken more pictures!
Here is Jett at Costa Vida in Rexburg with his cousin Lucas.
How he feel asleep driving up to Idaho. Cute how he put his blanket behind his neck.
Good thing this boy will drink a healthy smoothie because he won't eat much food!
Smoothie: spinach, flax seed, strawberries, blueberries, carrots, oj, yogurt, banana, vitamineral.
I love these boys so much! Look at those cute faces. They are the best!
And hers a picture just to document our date last night. Ryan and I went to a Jazz Lakers game at the energy solutions center in SLC. We were able to snack down and sit in row 9 so we were super close! I was pretty excited to see Kobe even though he was off his game the whole time.








Jett is so so adorable! he is getting so big! he will be a great big brother :)
ReplyDeleteYou do such a great job keeping up on your blog. I love seeing all the pictures and hearing what your little family has been up to. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove that soccer outfit! I love that he puts his blanket behind his head. What a smartie. And smart move with the smoothie. That's awesome he'll drink those. I'll have to pass that on to a friend of mine whose son is SUPER picky.
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow Nicole... Jet is huge!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFun date night. Those seats look amazing.
I love that Jett is trying to be like mommy! make up is just so pretty on him.