Sunday, March 18, 2012

Costa Rica Trip




We stayed in this huge 10,000 sq ft house right by the beach. It was amazing!

Doug and Boyd cooking us some breakfast our first morning. 




This was our room. We had a huge painting on the left side of a naked women. Creeped me out!


The entrance to get to the house. 


Beach time!
The guys would spend all day surfing and playing in the waves.










My pregnant belly.... I thought this would be comfortable. I was wrong. Nothing is comfortable when you are pregnant. 


Our hang out place when we wanted to take a break from the beach. The chairs are pretty cool.
The HUGE pig they had in the back. They also had monkeys and a talking parrot. 

The wives minus Laura! 

We had 2 chefs come to the house and cook us  costa rican food. 

Heres all the wives! These girls are a fun group!

Our security guard Mario! Ya, thats right. He watched over our house from 5pm to 5am everyday. 

Dance night! I watched the whole time. Something about being pregnant and dancing just makes me feel like an idiot haha (I look like an idiot in this picture too!)

This is whatI would wake up to in the morning. It was right above our bed. So pretty! They had a bunch in living room of the house too. 


Heather and Jess on our little break from a 4 hour car drive to go zip lining. 


Love the colors of their wild flowers.

I forgot what these are called but they where crazy and they just kept coming and coming! I stayed in the van to take pictures.


Everyone Zip lining except me ;( 



Our drive up to the waterfall.... and after 20 minutes of driving up this mountain we realized we went the wrong way. 


So since the waterfall closed at 4 and it was already 4, we went to this place to jump into the water.




Vacationing is so exhausting! 

Reina makes the best eggs!

And we had crepes with fresh fruit.. yum





This dog could jump so high to try and get the iguanas on the top of the roof.

Top Ten EcoShield guys. Way to go! 

$8 for a coconut... $$$







Aaron doing his firing dance for us the last night! Perfect way to end a fun trip to Costa Rica!


1 comment:

  1. That house looks amazing! I security gaurd too?! Crazy. What a fun vacay!

    ReplyDelete