Saturday, April 28, 2012

San Antonio fun- Sea World

Sea world is only 25ish minutes away from where we are staying this summer! I am so excited to take Jett EVERY week! Yes, thats right, I got a pass so we can go as many times as we want to. Being a parent and seeing your little boy get so excited about stuff like this makes me so happy and I get just as excited as he does!

Here is Jett posing for his picture saying "cheese" as we enter Sea World. He did so good in his stroller!

We went with Ashley, her twin boys and her mom. It was a fun group! Her little boys did so good. 

Just seconds after this picture was taken Jett started to bawl and did not like the whale. He threw his sun glasses and was a little upset. It was kinda funny. 

Our first show! Jett thought the beluga whales were pretty cool and kept saying "wow."  I could tell he was pretty fascinated with the whole thing and just sat and stared for the entire show. 

Gavin and Beau chillin on Karen. They are so cute!

My favorite part of sea world is the dolphin cove where you can feed the dolphins and touch them! Jett really did like the experience he just was sad in this photo because he kicked his foot on the rock wall and hurt it. Oh and there is my 35 week belly shot. 

I am in love with dolphins! 





That wet spot on my shirt is Jett's pee :) I had him in a swim diaper and swim trunks for a little bit and his pee leaked out all over me when I picked him up. I smelt wonderful for the rest of the day.

A buddy! Jett is so good at meeting new friends and saying hi. He will talk to them and want to play. 

Orca whales! 




Oh just watching the show.



This melts my heart because I know Jett is going to be such a good big brother and help out a lot! He was looking at Beau and saw that his bottle wasn't in his mouth so he held it there for him! It was the cutest thing!


Leaving sea world. We'll be back soon!

It was a long fun day and this little guy was worn out! 

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job documenting your trip to Sea World with pictures. You look cute pregnant. Jett looks like he had a wonderful time. I always love seeing pictures of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! lovin our summer so far! Sea World is my favorite place ever!!!

    ReplyDelete