Jett has a new habit of pulling down (or off) his pants when he goes #2. He will just keep it like that until I change him. Caught him with his pants down playing with the pots and pans. Silly boy. 
For my 6 week check up I took Colt so he could get a picture with the Dr who delivered him! Dr. Schwope. Love her! She is so awesome.
Colt at 5.5 weeks old.
Eating his chocolate pudding. Yum
Pool all to ourselves with Ashley and her boys.
Whats up?!
Colt at 8 weeks! Such a big boy!



I'm dying over Jett.. His "whats up" pic is so funny! I love those 2 little men of yours so much! I am going to have Nicole, Jett, anD Colt with drawls this next month:(
ReplyDeleteyour boys are just too cute! love seeing them both....they are growing too fast!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you keep a blog. It is great to see what you all are doing and see the boys as they grow and change.
ReplyDelete