Friday, November 16, 2012

Memories

Jett

Singing Taylor Swifts "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" He goes "Eber Eber Eber Eber" "talk to, talk to, talk to"

Making Colt laugh

"Mommy Worked out. Yay!" - What I hear when I come homr from my workout :)

Always saying "Thank you mommy, Thank you Daddy"

When he burps "me me mommy" (excuse me mommy)

Loves to play with cars.

When he hears a fire engine or train and he puts his hand up by his ear and says "Sound"

Knows how to get to the grocery store from our place by heart. (rides his strider bike or pushes his Jet Ski.)

Everything is "MINE!"



Colt
Has his two bottom teeth
Loves to fall asleep next to mommy and daddy
Sucks in and makes this cute sound
Is such a good boy when I carrier him in the Bjorn
Loves to watch his older brother play
Laughs hard when you tickle him


 Tonight while I was playing with the boys I had this deep thought about how its not always going to be like this... Im not going to be able to pause time so that they stop growing and getting older. It made me sad! One day Ill be old and gray and my boys will be MEN, raising and supporting a family. I know that at times I just want a break from being a mommy and have some "me" time but I seriously love my kids and wouldn't trade being a mom for anything.  I hope I can cherish more moments than always rushing through the present to get to the future.




3 comments:

  1. the thoughts of these sweet moments with my kids being over just breaks my heart too. whenever i think about it, i realize i am not recording videos enough. something for me to watch in a few years and just cry! haha
    sweet memories you have recorded. enjoy this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Jett celebrates you working out. So cute! And I know what you mean about wanting "me" time, but feeling to aware that time is moving forward anyway. I wouldn't want to be a mom to tiny boys for forever, but at the same time I LOVE what they are learning and doing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great Mom! You do such a wonderful job with the boys. This blog will help capture the memories of this special time.

    ReplyDelete