Sunday, December 23, 2012

October, November and some of December!

Here is an update of the last 3 months! Random order on some things. Im more of a picture person than a writer so most of it is just photos :)
Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point



 Provo Halloween Half Marathon 

 Ryan caught me at the very end just about to reach the finish line. I was in pain! Couldn't wait to finish. This was the fastest marathon I have ran so far. 1:50:15. 

 The best part about finishing a race is seeing your family there! 

 Colt was happy for the most part. I think he was ready for some milk at this point haha.

 My little devil!
 Ashley and I in our devil outfits! Im surprised my eyelashes and tail stayed on the whole time. One day I hope to be as fast as Ashley!

 The group! 


My baby is 6 months now!
 Colt is the happiest baby! Of course all these photos are of him not smilleing but he is usually all smiles and giggles. He has been sleeping in his own bed for the past 2 days! Yippie! I love cosleeping but it was getting to that point where he was everywhere and Ryan and I were not getting any sleep. Plus, my parents are watching him when we go on our cruise and I need him in his own bed!

My energetic 2.5 year old!

 Oh just cleaning and dusting mom.  When ever I am wiping off the counters Jett wants to help so I will hand him a baby wipe and he likes to dust off the tv area. 


 This is what happens when mommy takes a shower and daddy gets too involved in the football game. Jett gets into toothpaste. And it was EVERYWHERE. I just had to laugh. Luckily he didn't swallow any. Just wanted to paint with it :)
Winnie the Pooh and Jett are best friends. Jett even puts pooh down for naps and tells us to "shh". Don't worry, Jett is finally over the binky! He bit a hole in it and told us it was broken. Now he doesnt want it! 


Santa at Church!
Doesn't this picture just crack you up? Jetts not too sure about Santa... but he warmed up.



Colt on the other hand LOVED santa!





My family of boys


 Maybe my new years resolution should be to blog more often. I don't know why I have such a hard time with it. I think I get to lazy with uploading my photos.



2 comments:

  1. Amazing job on your marathon. I admire you for your dedication. It is great to see pictures even if you don't have a caption for each one. Jett looked like he had way too much fun with the toothpaste! Colt is changing in the way he looks each month.

    ReplyDelete