Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year

2011 has been a good year. Im looking forward to 2012. Lots of exciting events to come! It will be fun to see Jett continue to grow into a smart little boy. Im excited to have our second baby boy and go through this experience again of being pregnant and bringing a baby into our family. 

Ryan and I will start the year out going on a 7 day cruise with his company to Cozumel, Belize, Cayman Islands, and Roatan. Then in February, Ryan and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary by going on a trip to Costa Rica (also through his company).  In April will head out for the summer. We are still not sure where that will be yet.  May/June- the baby comes and Jett will be TWO! And maybe just maybe we will start house hunting in the fall!


And I am throwing in a random picture of Jett with all his cousins on the Wilder side and his G&G Wilder.  By the end of 2012 two more will be added :)

No comments:

Post a Comment