We went down to St. George for Thanksgiving and I am finally getting around to blogging about it. Ryan's Grandma lives down there and we sure enjoyed our time with her and her husband Don. The weather was warm, the food was great, and Jett even got to feed the ducks and go on a carousel.

Feeding the ducks with Grandma Cox.
Jett liked to eat the bread too :)
We all went on the carousel.
Our trip was short but we all had a good time. Jett loved exploring grandma's house and his favorite room was the office where the coo coo clock was. He now knows how to say "coo coo". Ryan's grandma is an amazing cook and we were well feed. My morning sickness was pretty bad so I wasn't able to eat a lot but it was sure nice not having to cook anything up. Going back to St. George reminded me of my marathon I ran there 2 years ago. I am looking forward to running another one after I have our next baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment