Tonight we went down town to the River Walk.
Jett loved hanging out with Spencer and Trent.
Watching the waterfall.
Love this family! Tyler, Ashley, Gavin and Beau!
The girls!
Jett and Aunt Karen.
It was a perfect night for our stroll down the river walk. Overcast and a nice breeze!
Loving the walk!
Family shot. The river walk is so pretty!
Brittany, Spencer, and Trent. So glad Kenna and chris drove up from Houston so we could hang out with their family!
Andersons/Sorensens
In front of the Alamo
Wish I could be carried like this haha
It was really busy because this weekend is their Fiesta.
Going down the elevator.
Stairs. Great helpers!
On our way to Chuys (Ryans favorite mexican restaurant).






That looks like a fun outing you went on. Jett does good traveling in his stroller. I'm glad you got to spend some time with Ryan's family members.
ReplyDelete2nd favorite day ever!!! Our summer is going to be sooo much fun:) Love hanging out with you and Jett everyday!!
ReplyDeleteAww it's really sad seeing you in my hometown without me. I wish I was there hanging out with you. You look way cute pregnant by the way.
ReplyDeleteTahsha