We were living in Austin for a month while Ryan helped set up the office for his work. On march 29th we left Utah and Jett and I flew down while Ryan made the long drive to Texas! Jett was for the most part a good boy on the plane but it sure was uncomfortable having him sit on my lap for 3 hours with a pregnant belly. We couldn't lower the tray table haha.
While daddy worked, Jett and I had fun going outside to play and going to the park. As soon as Jett would wake up it was "shoes? shoes?" and he would go grab his shoes for me to put on him and then would grab his cute hat and sun glasses and put them on. 
I can't remember where we were going but he feel asleep like this and I had to take a picture. He loves that blanket.
Loading up food into the tractor.
Mall play place. It's cute to watch Jett interact with other kids. I just hate when the mean ones push him around and make him cry.
Eh, I have the swollen preggers face but ill still share this photo. lol
We love going on the carousel!
Easter morning- I was SO excited for Jett to get up.
His basket wasn't anything too special and we did the shopping the night before because with all the packing and moving, easter really snuck up on me!
Jett thought dad's easter gift looked pretty yummy.
I didn't want him to have too much candy so I actually put fruit snacks in half of his eggs thinking it was somewhat healthier for him haha, probably not.
Ryan hid some eggs around our little apartment living room for Jett to find.
Our apartment was on the third floor (NOT FUN BEING PREGNANT WITH A TODDLER). It was fun for Jett to watch the cars on the freeway from our patio. He also liked going down his slide.
Daddy and Jett. Ryan doesn't like this picture of him but I think its still a good one of them both. :)
Jett sure loves his daddy! He is pretty good about saying good bye to him in the morning. I was afraid he would cry every day when daddy left but instead he happily says "buh bye, Wuv you" and gives daddy a kiss and wave good bye.
We survived a month with out any tv. Well we had my computer and would play mickey mouse and video clips of Jett from my video recorder.
Our time in Austin went by really fast. We are now in San Antonio and loving it! It's nice to finally move in all the way. We were just living out of boxes in Austin. It's crazy that the summer selling season has started again. Its hard not seeing Ryan much but Jett and I will stay busy with fun things. There is a lot to do around here and I think Jett will love it. Im just really REALLY not looking forward to the heat. It is already hot here and its only April.




Quiet the adventures for you guys. Hope you are feeling well and adapting to the heat!
ReplyDeleteJett looks so cute in his hat and sunglasses. It looks like he really enjoyed his Easter basket. You are amazing that you could live out of boxes in an apartment for a month! I think your face looks as pretty as ever.
ReplyDelete