I love being silly with Jett. We like to take pictures together and he will usually try to copy whatever facial expression I do. Going from one kid to two has been a lot easier than I thought. What's really hard is trying to give Jett all that attention he wants when Colt needs to be feed or held. Lately Jett will always want to pull me out of the chair when Im nursing. I have now learned how to walk around, fill up his cup with milk, and play with toys all while nursing Colt. I feel bad because I know Jett will act up because of Colt and I really try hard to give him one on one time when I can. I love being a mommy to two. I feel like Colt is a very easy baby and I am so lucky! Maybe he just seems really easy because when Jett was a baby he was fussy all day because of his acid reflex. I had to hold and bounce him all the time.
Cheesy


so so so so cute!
ReplyDeleteadorable.
ReplyDeleteNicole you are such a great mom!
ReplyDeleteTahsha