Monday, June 11, 2012
Forever my baby
My baby is almost 2 and now that I have Colt, he doesn't seem like a baby at all! Some how, after Colt was born, Jett all of a sudden grew and got really big on us! Seriously! My dad did a good job capturing all the many facial expressions that Jett has.
Jett is the sweetest boy! He is in that terrible two stage but I think all the cute things he does out weighs his tantrums. Although those are NOT fun and it is hard for me to keep patient. Jett is a very happy boy that has so much energy he is literally jumping off the ground and running around non stop.
The other day he opened up the fridge and saw my whole wheat english muffins. He pointed and said "cookie!" Thats right, a whole wheat english muffin is a cookie if that means he will eat it! And he did! My excitement about this situation is because Jett does not eat much normally and is very picky about what he does eat. Bread is usually something Jett won't eat unless its sacrament bread.
Its so fun to see Jetts vocabulary expanding. He is getting so smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











He is adorable. Those pictures are amazing.
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy how quickly baby number one matures when number two arrives. It is very emotional as a Mommy! Then your hormones level and it becomes life....
I love that little boy!! He is the cutest and I love his facials:) He is so funny!!! and your dad did a amazing job on Colts pictures! I am in love with all of them!!!! You have 2 adorable boys:)
ReplyDelete