Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby #2

Im having our baby boy tomorrow! I can't believe this day is finally here! Going in at 5:30am to be induced. Ill try walking tonight to see if I can start things on my own if I'm lucky. Yesterday I was at a 3 and the Doctor stripped my membranes. Last night Ryan and I went to the movies at 10pm while my mom stayed home with Jett. It was nice to get out but oh boy was I having some strong contractions.  Halfway through the movie they calmed down and stopped so nothing exciting happened that night.  

3 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am late reading this...so I pray everything went smoothly and I can't wait for pictures of this angel baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! for some reason your blog got deleted from my list! i am so happy for you guys! i hope everything went well and is going well! you have the cutest little family!

    ReplyDelete