![]() |
| One of the days at sea we did a Green Night with our company. Some people really dressed up crazy. |
![]() |
| Almost every night all the wives would go dancing at the club. Good work out! Im pretty sure this picture was taken right before or right after we danced our hearts out! |
![]() |
| I miss our tans! Ashley and I worked hard for those tans on our day at sea... well 3 days at sea. |
![]() |
| Allen the magic guy. He kinda freaked me out he was SO good. |
![]() |
| See my pina colada? Got one every day for free :) |
![]() |
| Formal night. Love this girl! |
| I only get to see this girl once a year and that is on the cruises! We used to work together in the office in Chicago. |
| More of my favorite wives :) I have made some great friendships with some of these EcoShield wives. |
![]() |
| Heather and I looking good for formal night :) |
| I wish Ryan and I were that cute couple that matched. But we arent. haha. We still look great together. |







You had some really cute outfits to wear on your trip. You look very stylish!
ReplyDelete