Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Updates on the boys
At 7 months Colt started crawling, eating baby food, AND pulling himself up to stand! Way to much growing up for me! Jett didn't start crawling until he was almost 10 months so this was a shocker for us! Colt is just trying to keep up with his big brother. The best part of my day is watching my boys play together. Colt always gets the biggest smile on his face when he sees Jett. For the most part, Jett is very sweet and kind to Colt. We are working on sharing our toys and NOT taking everything away from Colt.
Colt LOVES baby food and cant get enough of it, along with the puffs and num nums. This is another difference between Jett and Colt. Jett was never a fan of baby food and it was such a chore for me to feed him. I get excited to feed colt because its so fun.
Jett sleeps in a big bed now. Likes to get out of his room every night. Wakes up early to get us out of bed BUT I won't complain because he still takes a a good 2-3 hour nap for me everyday. Jett likes to talk and loves to have your attention. He's such a happy energetic boy. When ever he asks for things he says please and thank you. His favorite toys right now are cars, his remote control car, and a doctors kit we got him for Christmas. We are trying to cut down on Tv but when I let him watch it he picks Spongebob (yuck) or SuperWhy.
I love how Colt and Jett can play together. Colt is everywhere trying to keep up with Jett. The best part is when Jett talks to Colt and Colt responds back to him. I feel so blessed to have these two sweet boys in my life. They make everyday eventful and fun. Sometimes I feel tired and exhausted but then I remember what I have and how luck I am and it gives me that extra boost to get through the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Colt's big beautiful eyes. I can't belief he is pulling himself up to stand! I am glad he is eating well for you. We sure enjoyed our time with the boys. You've got a demanding job!
ReplyDelete