Our last day was spent at Nassau. We were supposed to go to Roaton and Costa Maya but due to weather and the large swells we had to spend an extra day at sea and go to the Bahamas instead. I was sad we had to miss Roaton but I had so much fun in the Bahamas. If you go to Nassua you HAVE to do Atlantis. It is totally worth it! SPEND THE MONEY! You will regret it if you don't.
The weather was a little overcast and at first I was freezing going down all the water slides. But after a 20 min rain storm it cleared up and was beautiful. Atlantis is HUGE. We did not have enough time to see and do it all.
The aquarium was fun to walk through. The guy in the picture of above was HUGE! Probably the size 65 inch TV.
The boys had lots of fun. They raced down some of the slides.
It was a good way to end the cruise. I already miss it.


so jealous! this looked dreamy.
ReplyDeleteIt brings back memories of when Dad and I were there. It looks like you had a great time! That pyramid slide is crazy!
ReplyDelete