Its been awhile since I have done an update on Jett. I definitely want to document these things so I always remember them as he gets older and changes.
Yesterday Jett turned 22 months! Holy moly I almost have a two year old! Every morning I wake up to a happy boy who usually says "Hi! Poopy" or "Hey! What are you doing?" He likes to hand me everything in his crib (winnie the pooh, little white dog, turtle, and two blankets) before I get him out. This little boy loves the outdoors and will grab his shoes, hat, and sunglasses to let me know he wants to go outside.
Jett is very polite and says your welcome, please and thank you along with "me me" (excuse me) after he burps.
Copy cat- We have to watch what we say because he is getting really good at copying phrases and things we say. This morning he told me "no way" haha
While we are driving in the car he is the first to point out "tractor" "bus" "helicopter" "airplane" "train" "green-Go!"
Still wants his "be be" (blanket) when he drinks his milk.
Falls asleep in the car with his hands behind his head.
Maybe one day Jett will get an appetite but for now he eats very little.
Every day I tell Ryan how cute our little boy is and how did we get so lucky!
Even though I am driving the truck this summer so daddy can drive a more gas friendly vehicle, Jett refers to the truck as "daddy's truck".
Elmo and Abby are Jetts favorite! He dances along to yo gabba gabba and points out clues to blues clues.
We have videos of Jett on our phones and he loves to watch them over and over again.
The cutest thing is when Jett and Daddy shower. He loves it and I think its the cutest thing.
We have started doing time outs. Its not very fun for both of us. I put him by our front door in the corner but he never stays so I am constantly picking him up and putting him back for his 2min timeout. Today he walked toward me smiling saying "all done?"
At bedtime Jett says "I wuv you". We ask for kisses all the time and he is really good about giving them to us!
He's not afraid of strangers. He waves and says hi to everyone.
After sacrament meeting he gets really excited and says "Lets go". He loves nursery!
I LOVE being a mommy to this little guy. He is so adorable and loving. His excitement about life and the little things is so fun to see. I love seeing the constant growth in his knowledge of words and the world around him. I wish I had more energy right now but I try my hardest being 35 weeks pregnant. I want to the best mommy I can be to him. He is such a blessing in my life.
He sounds like a gem! What a doll...
ReplyDeleteJett is the cutest!! Makes me laugh all the time:) He is so cute with my babies, he is going to be such a good big brother! and you are the BEST mom ever!! I tell Ty that all the time:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to write up all those things about what he is doing and saying at this age. It is easy to forget in a couple years. He is such a lovable little boy!
ReplyDelete