Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fun in the sun

Did I mention before that I love Sea World and have been 4 times in the past month and plan on going again this week? Ryan was able to go with me one time it was so much fun!

Watching the dolphins!

Waiting for a dolphin to swim by!


Show time.




Ryan and the guys on a ride


Just a little wet

Shamu! 


3 comments:

  1. i wish i lived close to sea world!!! it's magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could not get any cuter :) oh and jett!!.... we need to serry him and Kendyl up in like 15 years ;) your getting so close i'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have Sea World nearby to enjoy each week. That is a good picture of you. You are a very cute Mommy-to-be. Looks like Jett really gets into watching the dolphins!

    ReplyDelete