At my last drs appointment they did the 3D (or is 4D bc thats what it says!) ultrasound and it was SO neat to see our little guy! I never got that with Jett so this was a surprise to me. Jett was pretty fascinated too and kept saying "hot" because the screen was in orange so it probably reminded him of fire. Haha.
Everything looks good and he is 6lbs 6 oz right now. I put all the ultrasound pics on my fridge and love to stare at them! I remember right before I had Jett I would tell myself how crazy it is that I was going to become a mom! Now I am having the same feelings again but this time it is about being a mom of two! So excited and nervous at the same time. Im trying to enjoy every day with Jett before he is no longer the only child. By doing this, its actually helped me be more patient about when this baby comes although I am ready to be done being pregnant and uncomfortable. Im bored of the same questions strangers ask all the time and getting the annoying responses back about looking "ready" and big.
I got a really nice comment from this girl the other day that made me feel AWESOME! My cousin and I were walking back from target (we do this almost every day bc its close to our apartments) and this girl probably my age says "excuse me" and at first I totally wanted to ignore her because I wasn't sure if she was going to say something nice or mean but I looked her way and stopped walking and she said "You look great for being pregnant like you obviously work out. What do you do?" Now THAT is what every pregnant women wants to hear!!! Totally made my day!
I still can't believe this baby is going to be here soon. They will induce me the end of this month as long as I'm progressing and dilated. Wish she would have checked me at my appointment since I was a little over 37 weeks but I guess next week at 38.5 weeks Ill know if my body is getting ready or not!

Oh! He is beauitful!
ReplyDeleteI just love having ultrasound pictures on the fridge to fall in love with before you meet baby! I am so excited for you...and I told you on your last post you were gorgeous...you must workout! ;) That woman is a saint! I will remember to say that to others Mommy's-to-be.
this is seriously so cool! and hes so cute! we had a 3d ultrasound too but we didnt get near as good as this one. this is amazing! cant wait for him to come. being a mom to 2 is the best :) double the love. double the work, but so worth it!
ReplyDeleteYou really do look amazing! You better not have ANY doubts. So excited for you to have another little angel by the end of the month. That is wonderful. I stare at my ultrasounds on the fridge as well. They make me so happy. Can't wait to hear about the new little guy! Good luck sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing to think that pretty soon you will be holding that little baby in the picture. It sure brings the reality of it home. I can't wait to come down and spend time with you guys and get to hold him!
ReplyDelete