Jett sporting his awesome robe from Grandma Cox.
I already gave Jett Christmas pjs earlier in the month so he could wear them all of December, so for Christmas eve he opened up his new blanket! He is still so attached to his blue baby blanket he has had since he was 2 months old. Im hoping maybe this cool looking blanket will replace it!
The tree with all the presents!
Christmas morning- Jett was mostly into the toys that were NOT his. haha.
Hot Wheels from Grandma and Grandpa Wilder
Grandpa Cleaver helping set up Jetts race track.
Jett and Colts cousins, Lucas, Soren and Kender! They all had so much fun.
The awesome homemade gift my sister made for me. Love it!
Colt and Kender liked to stay inside where it was warm and play together.
We all did a lot of sledding. I felt like such a kid.
My sister snowshoeing. I gave this a tried. Loved it. Workout!
My favorite picture of Jett and his daddy.
Nana watching Colt so Ryan and I could go out snowmobiling!
Lucas and Jett sure enjoyed jumping off this fire place.

this sounds like a dreamy location. the snow activities look and sound so fun!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pictures. It was fun to be together as a family!
ReplyDelete